Free magnet audit
is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).
For more information about this special offer, please contact our sales department.