- Catalogue → Industries → Recycling, Waste Processing, Scrap Yards & Recycling Centers
- Catalogue → Industries → Plastics and Rubber Industry
The deduster removes even the finest dust particles from plastic pellets and crushed plastic materials (that are subsequently processed by plastic extrudes & injection moulding machines). The plastic granulates flow through a sieve and over a height extendable dispersion cone into the inner part of the dust separator. The lateral draft fan pulls out of the falling material the unwanted finest dust particles. The clean material falls through the separator and is collected under the separator outlet into a collecting bin, big bag etc.
Thanks to the small dimensions and simple design the dust collector is easy to install and transport (from one application place to another without the necessity of moving the moulding machines). All the system is maintenance-free and inexpensive to acquire and operate, the draft force is adjustable, deduster does not need expensive filters and improves the working environment at client's premises. The design as well as the size and output of the dust separator can be adjusted to client's requirements. The dust collectors find use e. g. in recycling and plastic industry.
Extra value added
Our company goal is not only to manufacture and deliver a product, but above all to find and offer an exact solution satisfying the requirements and needs of just YOUR company. In these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience. We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will also appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent. If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
Free magnet audit
Free magnet audit is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).
Sample mounting press TVL is a unique mini test press used for rapid and inexpensive visual detection of unwanted contaminants in purchased or processed plastic regrinds and granules, crushed plastics,...