- Catalogue → Industries → Recycling, Waste Processing, Scrap Yards & Recycling Centers
- Catalogue → Industries → Tobacco Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Textile Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Mining and Quarrying Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Automotive Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Food Processing Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Wood Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Plastics and Rubber Industry
The conveyor detector is used for the detection (and eventually also for the separation) of undesirable magnetic and non-magnetic metal particles from bulk materials or packaged and bagged goods.
The products, transported on the integrated conveyor belt, pass through a detection head with highly sensitive electromagnetic coils, whose signals are transmitted to the microprocessor control unit. If a metal object exceeding the pre-set sensitivity is detected, then, depending on the settings and equipment of the given tunnel detector model
- either the conveyor belt stops automatically (the detected contaminant can even be marked by an additional marking device, or its presence can be indicated by a sound or light signal) and the metal particle is manually removed from the belt
- or the contaminated product is automatically removed from the conveyor belt (with the help of a pusher, air blast nozzles, a flap gate, redirecting barriers etc., depending on the model).
The touchscreen display on the detection head enables fast and simple setting of the detector’s reactions to ordinary and special situations, the entry of a broad spectrum of functional parameters, and of course also the summary of the current situation.
The height, length, width of the aperture as we as the type and size of the belt depend on specific customer’s needs and requirements. The tunnel detector standard equipment includes a belt stop, which indicates the detected contaminant and simultaneously stops the conveyor belt.
The entire device is of course height-adjustable; on request, it can be manufactured in a mobile version with wheels.
The detector can be supplied with a light and sound alarm, a version with a conveyor speed regulator is also available, various instruments for ejecting the contaminated goods can be installed (pneumatic pusher, air blast, flap gate, nose pulleys etc.), the detector may be protected by an encoder against unwanted manipulation, internal diagnostics of the operating status can be included, an interface for PC or Wi-Fi connection is obtainable etc.
A robust design, a high quality software and hardware equipment and a highly professional workmanship guarantee a long and failure-free operation.
The tunnel type metal detector with conveyor is used mainly in the area of the food and pharmaceutical industries.
Extra value added
Magnetic force (induction) generated by the extremely strong permanent magnets from rare earth ores does not let through any unwanted ferromagnetic impurities – and that is why the application options of our products are nearly unlimited (they find their use in chemical, plastic, automotive, building and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, mining etc.).
Our company goal is not only to manufacture and deliver a product, but above all to find and offer an exact solution satisfying the requirements and needs of just YOUR company. In these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience. We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will also appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent. If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
Free magnet audit
Free magnet audit is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).