- Catalogue → Industries → Recycling, Waste Processing, Scrap Yards & Recycling Centers
- Catalogue → Industries → Tobacco Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Ceramic and Glass Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Chemical Industry, Paints and Lacquers
- Catalogue → Industries → Automotive Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Food Processing Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Plastics and Rubber Industry
Cost-effective free-fall metal detector PDK is used for the detection and separation of undesirable magnetic and non-magnetic metal particles in free falling bulk materials without the need to interrupt the operation or material flow.
The material falls through a detection head with highly sensitive electromagnetic coils, whose signals are transmitted to the microprocessor control unit. If a metal object exceeding the pre-set sensitivity values is detected, the control unit activates a pneumatic ejector flap. The flap redirects a small quantity of the material containing the detected contaminant into a waste outlet (and then the flap returns to its original position). The period, for which the separation flap is diverting the flow of material into the waste outlet, can be pre-set by the user
- Robust design
- Various connecting dimensions (from 60 to 200 mm)
- Low installation height
- Easy operating
- Detection sensitivity adjustable according to individual requirements
- Effortless installation (thanks to universal flanges)
- Protection against electrosmog
- Attractive unique design
- Considerable resistance to wear and tear
The gravity fed metal detector PDK offers a modular and very broad application spectrum, guarantees long, failure-free and almost maintenance-free operation, protects the user against warranty claims and prevents production stoppages.
The free-fall metal detector PDK is used mainly in the area of the plastic and recycling industries.
Extra value added
Magnetic force (induction) generated by the extremely strong permanent magnets from rare earth ores does not let through any unwanted ferromagnetic impurities – and that is why the application options of our products are nearly unlimited (they find their use in chemical, plastic, automotive, building and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, mining etc.).
Our company goal is not only to manufacture and deliver a product, but above all to find and offer an exact solution satisfying the requirements and needs of just YOUR company. In these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience. We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will also appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent. If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
Free magnet audit
Free magnet audit is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).