- Catalogue → Industries → Machining and Foundry Industry, Collection and Transfer of Bulk Materials
- Catalogue → Industries → Automotive Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Plastics and Rubber Industry
Permanent lifting magnet SOLLAU SLM can easily, quickly and safely lift and handle flat and cylindrical magnetic objects (such as pipes, tubes, metal sheets etc.). Thanks to the double circuit of neodymium NdFeB magnets the magnetic lifter provides very high and constant lifting capacity.
The lifter is easy to activate or deactivate by pulling or releasing the maneuvering lever. A safety lock blocks the maneuvering lever, thus preventing any possible accidental deactivation. All our magnet lifters are – within normal working conditions – maintenance free over a long period of time, do not need electrical feeding, are able to maintain an exceptional concentration of magnetic energy exactly within the work field and for unlimited time. Our permanent lifting magnets can wear well under high temperature and worse working conditions.
Permanent lifting magnets SOLLAU SLM are supplied with loading capacity from 125 to 2000 kg. The magnetic lifter finds use in metal working, foundries, engineering, plastic industry (mould exchange), mining and building industry, at scrap yards & recycling centers etc.
Easy ordering at the e-shop
This product can be bought at our e-shop http://www.magnet-technology.com/katalog/en-i36-permanent-lifting-magnet-sollau-slm.html
Extra value added
Magnetic force (induction) generated by the extremely strong permanent magnets from rare earth ores does not let through any unwanted ferromagnetic impurities – and that is why the application options of our products are nearly unlimited (they find their use in chemical, plastic, automotive, building and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, mining etc.).
Our company goal is not only to manufacture and deliver a product, but above all to find and offer an exact solution satisfying the requirements and needs of just YOUR company. In these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience. We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will also appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent. If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
Free magnet audit
Free magnet audit is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).