Second hand machinery
Do you need to reduce costs? Are you not a demanding customer and are you satisfied with the used, but fully functional, magnetic separator? So we have these used magnetic separators for you.
Motor and gearbox recycling line
After being crushed the material mix enters through a vibrating feeder into a heated booth for manual sorting (e.g. cables, cupper). The material then continues oustside on the conveyor where an overband magnet separates the ferrous metals from the mix, while non-ferrous metals drop into a box.
The line consists of these components
- Motor and gearbox Lefort (output: 8-10 tons per hour, manufactured in 1994)
- Vibrating feeder
- Conveyor belt
- Heated booth for manual sorting
- Overband magnet for ferrous metal separation
79.800 EUR ( without VAT)
Electromagnetic separator over conveyor DND-AC E2
These powerful electromagnetic separators excel at high power and the deep magnetic field. Thanks to this, they can be used for separating metals from a higher layer of separated material.
The magnet is designed for installing above the conveyor with a belt width of 800 mm.
The suspended electromagnet is supplied including the control box, as a complete device.
The magnet undergoes thorough tests - have a look at the table showing the capturing capabilities of individual test measurement standards and measuring the magnetic induction at different distances from the magnet.
- Max. conveyor belt width: 1300 mm
- Max. recommended installation height: 400 mm
- Magnet power supply: 6.5 kW
- Magnetic induction: 5,000 G (on the coil)
- Total length: 2,510 mm
- Total height: 612 mm
- Total width: 1,770 mm
- Conveyor belt width: 1,230 mm
- Belt speed: 2,2 m/s
- Belt type: rubber, with noses
- Degree of electrical protection: IP55
- Drive: Nord, 400/690 V, 50 Hz, 3 kW
- Control: control box - included in the price
- Working cycle: 100%. 24 hrs / day
- Dimensions: see the drawing
- Weight: 3,320 kg