Magnetic self-cleaning plates for mobile crushers and screeners
We have long experience with the production of magnets above the conveyor with automatic cleaning for mobile crushers and screeners.
We have supplied many hundreds of these magnetic separators to the largest customers in the recycling area worldwide. We are proud to be a supplier of magnetic technologies for leading manufacturers of mobile crushers and screeners.
And that is why we know well what the customers appreciate on our magnets:
- 1Low weight – compact devices from 480 kg
- 2High power and efficiency – magnetic induction up to 910 Gs (at a distance of 200 mm from the magnet)
- 3Small compact dimensions – easy installation in your line
- 4Possibility to choose a magnetic core – a separator can be fitted with
extremely strong neodymium magnets (low weight, high performance, small dimensions)
or standardními ferrite magnets economical alternative; excellent price/performance ratio)
- 5Low price – we believe that our prices will be interesting for you
- 6Short delivery times – thanks to the quality organization of our production
- 7Quality – we provide a 10-year warranty on the magnetic core for our magnets
- 8Possibility of production in your design (private label) – color, logo, marking, design, drive, hanging the magnet on the machine - it is up to you
- 9Optional equipment option – a range of additional accessories according to your requirements
We have our own development department so we are able to design a separator precisely for you. We take pride in meeting specific customer requirements so that the separator is fully compatible with your mobile line.
Benefits for the use of separator
- Separation of ferromagnetic impurities
- Protection of consequential technological appliances (e.g. crushers)
- The final product without ferromagnetic impurities
We will prepare an individual price quotation for you
We fit our separators either with ferrite or very strong neodymium magnets. We always care about the customer's needs.
Separators with ferrite magnets form an economical variant of the product and are characterized by an excellent price/performance ratio. They are strong and reliable.
We often install these separators with strong neodymium magnets. Thanks to this, these separators are featured with low weight, small dimensions, and extreme magnetic power = separation efficiency, which will be appreciated by mobile device manufacturers.
The weight of our smallest separator is only 480 kg while maintaining a high separation efficiency. We most often produce magnets above the belt with a width of 1,000, 1,200 and 1,400 mm. We are not afraid of challenges and are ready to design a separator exactly for your technology.
The waterproof magnetic core guarantees the long lifetime of our appliance. The compact separator design with a minimum of cavities (where the material could be trapped) ensures its trouble-free operation.
Drive (we supply the device with various drive variants):
- electric motor with gearbox
- hydraulic motor
- electric cylinder
Options (basic overview):
- Central lubrication
- Discharge pole for lower belt wear and reliable metal removal
- All-stainless steel design
- Check of the belt guiding
- Check of a belt breakage
We manufacture separators according to the requirements of our customers, so the list of optional variants is much more extensive.
We take pride in thoroughly testing each separator and measuring its performance. We know that it is important for our customers to know the magnet performance at different distances from the conveyor belt, so we state magnetic induction values not only on the magnetic core but also at a distance of 0 - 500 mm from the magnet (measured in 50 mm steps). We can produce a magnet, the magnetic induction of which reaches 910 Gs at a distance of 200 mm from the magnetic core.
We also identify and measure the ability of the separator to capture various types of ferromagnetic impurities at different distances from the magnet.