The magnetic pocket consists of a magnetic and a transparent plastic foil. Documents placed in the magnetic pocket are thus protected from damage or soiling.
The magnetic pocket is used to place documents on a metal surface. They are most often used in warehouses to mark racks, to highlight documents on magnetic boards or other metal substrates.
Magnetic pockets with colored frames (magnetic frames) serve for visual highlighting of documents.
There are the following basic types of magnetic pockets:
- Classic magnetic pocket - the entire document is protected by a transparent plastic sheet
- Magnetic pocket with cut-out - transparent foil is only on the pocket edge, so you can continuously write into the document (placed in the pocket)
- Magnetic pocket with colored frame (magnetic frame) - a large number of color variants provides a wide range of possibilities for highlighting documents
- Magnetic pocket for non-magnetic surfaces - the magnetic pocket has a self-adhesive sticker on the back so it can also be placed on non-magnetic surfaces
We offer magnetic pockets in many formats:
- Magnetic pocket A3 format
- Magnetic pocket A4 format
- Magnetic pocket A5 format
- Magnetic pocket A6 format
- Magnetic pocket in the business card format