Magnets and magnetic separators
Research and development
The main activity of the company SOLLAU s. r. o. is the development, production and application of magnetic separators.
Our magnetic products are designed and produced according to clients' individual needs. They are characterized by a high-quality workmanship, an attractive design, a wide application scope, efficient removal of impurities and a reasonable price level.
SOLLAU product groups:
- Magnetic separators for liquid products
- Magnetic separators for solid and powder products
- Transport technologies
- Metal detectors
- Magnetic tools and instruments
As a specialist in the field of magnetic separation we are well aware of the fact that in these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience.
We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of unwanted magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent and automated.
If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
- 21.03.2017 Mr. Cornelius Salpeter is an exclusive representative for food and pharmaceutical industry in Switzerland and Liechtenstein.
- 28.02.2017 Sollau s. r. o. has expanded its product range with a cost-effective free-fall metal detector.
- 31.01.2017 Company SOLLAU s.r.o has enriched the standard version of the magnetic separator for pressure piping MSP-MC with the following features..
- Plastics and Rubber Industry
- Wood Industry
- Food Processing Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Chemical Industry, Paints and Lacquers
- Cement and Lime Industry
- Mining and Quarrying Industry
- Ceramic and Glass Industry
- Textile Industry
- Tobacco Industry
- Paper Industry
- Thermal Power Plants
- Machining and Foundry Industry, Collection and Transfer of Bulk Materials
- Recycling, Waste Processing, Scrap Yards & Recycling Centers