- Catalogue → Industries → Machining and Foundry Industry, Collection and Transfer of Bulk Materials
- Catalogue → Industries → Thermal Power Plants
- Catalogue → Industries → Ceramic and Glass Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Chemical Industry, Paints and Lacquers
- Catalogue → Industries → Automotive Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Food Processing Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Plastics and Rubber Industry
- Catalogue → Industries → Paper Industry
Pipeline magnetic grate separator is designed to separate magnetic iron contamination from liquids or dry substances of good bulk properties. The basic elements the magnetic grate separator in housing consists of are magnetic tubes (made from stainless steel). While the material flows around the magnetic tubes, a very strong magnetic field (generated by the neodymium NdFeB magnets inside of the tubes) traps all metallic particles on the surface of the tubes. The sets of tubes are placed one above the other inside of the housing (or one behind the other – in case of a vertical position of the tubes) and the first set of tubes consists of one tube less. The grate sieve - created in this way – is in a very intensive contact with the flowing material, can capture even the smallest ferromagnetic impurities and guarantees an extremely high separation efficiency. The metal particles captured on the magnetic tubes migrate to the rear of the tubes where they remain protected from wash-off until the tubes are cleaned.
In the course of manual cleaning the inner part of the separator is taken out, the magnetic cores are pulled out of the tubes (by operating lever) and the captured magnetic impurities fall off the tubes spontaneously. In case of bigger pipeline magnetic separators (or if the cleaned material is considerably contaminated with ferromagnetic impurities), the demagnetization process is carried out pneumatically (with automatic control).
In order to ensure a quick and easy connection to the pipeline, the separator housing is standardly manufactured in diameters from 50 to 250 mm (but we can adjust the connection type as well as its size to client's requirements).
Our pipeline magnetic separator is easy to install and maintain, made from stainless steel and its robust design (in connection with very strong neo magnets from rare earth ores) provides for a long-term and durable solution to separation problems.
Other advantages of our magnetic separator for pressure pipeline transport MSP-MC:
- a peephole (for the optical inspection of the magnetic tubes as well as of the material flow)
- an integrated lock of the magnetic tubes (preventing unauthorized persons from tampering with the separator)
- a chambered system ensuring the exposion of the liquid to extremely strong magnetic field for maximum time (the best possible efficiency of the magnetic separation is achieved as the entire length of the magnetic tubes is utilized)
- a mesh strainer (removing non-magnetic particles)
Extra value added
Magnetic force (induction) generated by the extremely strong permanent magnets from rare earth ores does not let through any unwanted ferromagnetic impurities – and that is why the application options of our products are nearly unlimited (they find their use in chemical, plastic, automotive, building and pharmaceutical industries, food processing, mining etc.).
Our company goal is not only to manufacture and deliver a product, but above all to find and offer an exact solution satisfying the requirements and needs of just YOUR company. In these days of rapid changes in technology it is very difficult to keep up with the latest trends even in the field of your own activity, not to mention other industrial or foreign branches. And that is why we offer you our technical support based on our know-how and our experience. We hope that you - as well as our present clients - will also appreciate our assistance with solving problems regarding the separation of magnetic particles from your products, that we will help to protect your expensive machinery and that our solutions will make your production process even more fluent. If you are looking for a solution of a problem with separation or detection of ferromagnetic impurities in your goods, do not hesitate to contact us. We can help you.
Free magnet audit
Free magnet audit is an exceptional service that
- checks the function of the magnetic separator (if the tramp metal is effectively trapped)
- examines if the magnetic separator fulfils its potential and meets application requirements
- evaluates the effective pull, the status, the location and the cleanness of the applied magnets
During the audit, we do not only inspect your magnetic equipment, but we also
- provide training on care and maintenance of magnetic separators
- suggest the measures to be taken in order to improve the operating efficiency of the magnetic separation related to your products and materials
- identify the key areas in your company where the application of magnetic separators could enhance the operating performance, reduce operating costs, purify the product or protect processing equipment from metal damages
Audits are conducted by SOLLAU specialists that - in co-operation with the client - develop an audit plan and determine priorities. During the audit, the auditor physically inspects and measures the effective strength of the magnetic separator. He also photographs and documents the state of the device. After the check is completed, the auditor issues a detailed report including the results of the effective strength findings. The inspection results are also important references for internal quality assurance and help analyse biological, chemical and physical hazards (HAACP) as well as ensure high quality production (QA).
is designed to separate magnetic iron contamination from liquid substances (such as coolants and emulsions for various machining operations).kat. číslo: MRZ, Minimum size of the ferromagnetic particles: 36,38,37, Conveying pressure system (without pressure, under pressure, vacuum system): 24, It is necessary to capture paramagnetic particles (contained in the material): 16,17, Material is abrasive: 23, Requirement for heating (material has tendency to solidify): 21, Requirement for the separation of non-ferrous metals from the material: 19, Sklon materiálu ke klenbování: 27